Crypto currency Trader
• The position will require some exposure to day trading of stocks and shares, and preference will be given to candidates who have traded cryptocurrency assets previously.
• You will be expected to manage a significant portfolio of assets, cash and online trading accounts, and to follow markets, sites and apps that will generate potential trades, and be competent in following a pre-defined mandate of what types of trades to execute.
• You will report to a private, single Client who will be your day to day manager, supported by a small Head Office team for back office functions.
• You will be expected to report daily/weekly/monthly results, the profitability of the portfolio, and actively suggest improvements to the trading mandates.
• Ideally, you will be able to analyze historical recommendations and build better recommendations based on results from the portfolio.
• You will be expected to conform to the highest ethical standards and be renowned for being reliable, dependable and professional.
• Confidentiality and tactfulness are essential to the role.